(EDM202007) MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER to join a highly qualified team with medium-term professional projection prospects in positions of greater responsibility and leadership.
Education and previous experience:
Master’s degree in industrial engineering specialized in mechanical engineering (preferably machine design). Fluent in English at oral and written level (minimum level C1 -Advanced English); German and French will be positive valued.
Will be valued experience of at least 5 years in advanced machinery design.
- Demonstrated expertise in some of the following areas: mechanical part design, new product development, electromechanics, pneumatics and servohydraulics.
- Knowledge of 3D CAD (i.e. Solid Designer), CAE, analytics, manufacturing systems, digital thread.
- Classic manual calculation for sizing machine elements
- Finite element simulation
- Mathematical modelling of mechanical systems.
- Strong team player
- Ability to plan and systematize processes
- Excellent communication and business problem solving skills
- Motivation for innovation.
- Hands-on approach
Remuneration will be negotiated based on the value, experience and candidate’s profile.
Interested persons can provide your CV and the details in careers section indicating the reference of this job: EDM202007.
All applications will be accepted and evaluated until September 11